Soul Project: Week 11

This week I was very focused on sketch up, I am working towards the complete image. I used different textures, and edited them to be darker and lighter so that my soul/ sole would have more texture and be more interesting to look at, as using one texture did not look as effective.

I also finished the inside of the soul/ sole by adding light on both floors and up the stairs, using v- ray.  I am happy with the progress of my sketch up model and I am hopeful for how it will turn out.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s